The Front Desk Receptionist is the first point of contact in an exceptional patient experience. The Receptionist greets patients, oversees the check-in process, schedules appointments, assists with coordinating insurance benefits, collects fees for visits, and provides important discharge and treatment information to the patient.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-2 years experience in medical or related.
Knowledge of medical terminology and procedures, knowledge of health insurance industry practices and/or scheduling procedures highly preferred.
- Experience with EHR systems.
- Exceptional customer service, interpersonal skills, and communication skills
- Proficiency of electronic records systems preferred. Must have strong data entry skills.
- Must be able to complete tasks with a high-degree of efficiency and accuracy while working in a fast-paced environment with frequent disruptions.
- Must demonstrate ability to analyze data and resolve complex problems.
- Must have the ability to work independently while managing time and workload appropriately.
- Must be able to travel to various locations and work overtime hours as needed.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends.